USCS Wave 2305 is now live in your account with a focus on Tech & Telecommunications.
To view the complete list of newly added attributes from Waves 2305, please click here.
Wave 2305 of our U.S. Consumer Study was fielded from September 13, 2023 to November 6, 2023. Highlights of the new data being released include:
Tech & Telecommunication
- Brand of previously owned mobile phones/handsets
- Additional phone brands for current phone carrier
- Additional brands of smart robot vacuum owned
- Additional measures of satisfaction for home satellite internet
- Categories searched for on search engines
- Search engine usage frequency
- Make of current automobile owned
- Types of caregiver behaviors exhibited
- Beauty and wellness services used
- Actions taken in preparation for environmental disasters
Politics & Advocacy:
- 2024 Primary Voter Landscape Segments: AI-powered segmentation of the U.S. Voter Population
- 2024 general voter likelihood
- Voting method in 2024
- Reason for registering to vote
Deprecated and Inactivated Attributes
For USCS Wave 2305, we have inactivated or deprecated approximately 170 previously available attributes. Please refer to the attached file for a complete list of attributes that are inactivated or deprecated with USCS Wave 2305.
Update Saved Audiences
If you have any audiences saved with these inactivated attributes, we recommend you update the audience to remove or replace the attributes that are being inactivated so that you can still analyze or activate the audience. You will not be able to analyze audiences with inactive attributes and audience deliveries will no longer deliver as the original audience definition is not valid moving forward.
For most attributes being deprecated or inactivated with Wave 2305, there are suggested replacements. Please be sure to read the suggested replacement survey question in full, and then consider using it to replace the inactivated attribute. Please note that there can and will be intentional differences between the original and updated survey question.