On the Dashboard, click on the List icon - Tags.
The platform will navigate you to the Your Saved Tags page.
- Your newly created Dynamic Site Tag will be on top.
- You can also Search for the Tag by name in the "Search Tags" field.
When you need to copy the Dynamic Site Tag code:
- Within the tile for tag, click on View Details link (see example in the above Figure) to expand and display the code.
- It changes to Close Details and the Tag details, type, and code are displayed. (Please note that the below is just an example. You will need to copy the code from the Site tag that you create in the Resonate Ignite platform).
- Click the Copy Code button to have the Site Tag code copied to your clipboard. (Please note that the figures below are just examples. You will need to copy the code from your Site tag that you create in the Resonate Ignite platform).