In order to obtain the most value out of your website tagging strategy with Resonate, we recommend that you create a Dynamic Site Tag. Placing a Dynamic Site Tag on your website will not only help you gain a good understanding about the people visiting your website, but it will also allow you to sub-segment your site visitors by the content they engage with or the site actions they take. At which point, you will then be able to build audiences in the Resonate Ignite platform based on those site events and learn deeper insights on specific site engagers. Details on how to create this tag will be covered in the Create a Dynamic Site Tag section.
- Capturing the visitation to sections and pages that reflect your site map(Tier1 Navigation, Landing Pages, etc.)
- Capturing other user actions or site events like button clicks, add to cart, purchases, form submissions, etc.
Once the tags are populated in Resonate, you can then use this data to build Audiences in the Resonate platform for Insights and Activation. You will then be able to analyze and answer the following questions:
- “Who are your site visitors?"
- What is unique about your most engaged visitors, or those taking valuable actions on the site?
- What are their demographics, psychographics, and personal values?
- How can you best engage these visitors?
- Where can you reach these visitors across media channels?
- Are you effectively reaching your target audiences?
- What can you discover about your untapped site visitors to further engage them?