In this Module you will learn how to:
- Configure Partner Accounts: In the Engagement center, select a partner under the Resonate Partners section and click the gear icon on its tile. You can also create a new partner configuration later on in the activation process when you are selecting your Partner and Destination.
- Configure and Manage an Audience Delivery: Learn how to activate an audience with self-serve activation in the Engagement Center and where to manage active deliveries.
- Activate a Tag Audience: You can activate your Tag (via retargeting or look-alike) - but you must first save your Tag as an Audience.
- Activate to Social Media: Resonate's self-service activation capability allows you to activate to top social networks directly from the platform. To activate your audience on Twitter or Snapchat, you will need a list of mobile advertiser IDs (MAIDs) from the platform first.
- Activate 1st Party Data: You can activate on an audience saved with your 1st party data via retargeting or look-alike modeling.
- Activate Engaged Audiences: Engaged Audiences data can be used to build audiences, analyze insights, and for activation.