Resonate's self-service activation capability allows you to activate to top social networks directly from the platform. To activate your audience on Twitter or Snapchat, you will need a list of mobile advertiser IDs (MAIDs) from the platform first.
To get your list of MAIDs, follow these simple steps:
1. Click the View All button in the Audiences tile on the Dashboard to navigate to all your saved Audiences.
2. Find the audience that you want to activate, then click on the Activate button.
3. Select Facebook from the partner selection drop-down on the delivery configuration page. The drop-down options for Snapchat and Twitter are coming soon and in the meantime, use Facebook for those two social platforms as well.
4. Then click the Generate Facebook Mobile ID List button and you will begin generating your downloadable list.
5. After you generate the mobile list, in the top right corner of the page, you will see that the status of your request is pending. Next, click on the View All Deliveries button to check the status of your file.
6. After a few minutes, you will see the status of your delivery change from Pending to Delivering to File Ready.
7. Once the status of your audience delivery has changed to File Ready, click the View Details button.
8. You will now see a green Download Facebook Mobile ID List button at the bottom of the page. Click on it to download your MAID file, then upload it to your social platform of choice for targeting!
You can find more information about activating on these platforms here:
- Activating Mobile Advertiser IDs on Facebook/Instagram
- How to Activate Mobile Advertiser IDs on Twitter
- How to Activate Mobile Advertiser IDs on SnapChat
Additionally, you can learn more about Resonate's tag capabilities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, SnapChat and LinkedIn here.