Wave 2202 of our United States Consumer Study and Wave 29 of our Recent Events Flash Wave are coming soon to your account, bringing you the most up-to-date view of the consumer.
Wave 2202 of our U.S. Consumer Study was in field from March 2022 to May 2022. This wave focuses on Apparel and Automotive and includes updates to other core attributes, including:
- Apparel brands most shopped for, including athletic, intimate, outdoor and kid’s apparel
- Shoe brands most shopped for
- Average gas consumption per week
- Gas stations most often purchased from
- What vehicles are being considered for purchase or leasing
A few general updates also include:
- Impact of inflation/shortages and change in purchasing habits as a result
- Where at home covid tests are purchased and challenges
- Exercise habits, gym memberships, and relationship with food
- Music streaming frequency
- Media engagement levels by channel
A complete summary of what’s new with USCS Wave 2202 can be found here.
Recent Events Flash Wave 29 continues to track customer sentiment around Covid-19 and recent events to help you form in-the-moment, meaningful connections with our fresh, relevant insights.
Learn more about Recent Events Flash Wave 29 here.