To ensure that you always have access to the most relevant and fresh data, insights from Recent Events Flash Waves 28 & 29 (Mar 22 – Apr 8, Apr 9 – Apr 29) will be available exclusively under Resonate Elements.
What does this mean for you?
We are inactivating Waves 28 & 29 from the Recent Events Flash studies section so that you can easily find and use the associated attribute that has more functionality from within Resonate Elements. Using the attributes from Resonate Elements allows you to take advantage of the following use cases:
- View Recent Events attributes as insights against other audiences
- View Recent Events attributes as insights against your digital footprint
- Measure them through Audience Crosstab
- Include Recent Events attributes in Data Append
All saved audiences or audience deliveries using attributes from Recent Events Flash Waves 28 & 29 will need to be updated with their corresponding Resonate Elements attributes for continued analysis or delivery. If you have an audience with these attributes saved, you will receive an email and in-app notification alerting you to update your audiences. After we move them, you will also see that the audience requires editing in the platform. Learn more about recent events data and why we inactivate Recent Events Flash Waves here.
Refer to the attached spreadsheet for a list of active attributes that are being moved from Waves 28 & 29 and their suggested replacements within Resonate Elements.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to update your audiences:
- Remove the Recent Events attribute from your audience.
- Find the corresponding insight in Resonate Elements. Access them from Segmentation Center within Resonate Elements by using the search or navigating the taxonomy. The phrasing of the question should be similar through the transition.
- Update and save your audience with the new insight and continue analyzing and delivering successfully.