Wave 2105 of our United States Consumer Study and Wave 23 of our Recent Events Flash Wave are now available in your account, bringing you the most up-to-date view of the consumer.
USCS Wave 2105 will include additional data on Technology & Telecom, including:
- Previous & current providers
- Purchase drivers such as reasons to switch to a new provider, types of research done before making a purchase, and product recommendations
- Considerations when choosing a cell phone or internet provider – such as cloud data storage, discounts, family plans, network speed and more
- Bundling preferences and considerations when switching providers – such as price, contracts, satisfaction and more
- Electronics & technology ownership and brand preferences including mobile and video games, smart doorbell and smart security products, and other smart home products like fitness equipment, TVs, and speakers
Another major area of focus for Wave 2105 is Health & Pharma, including:
- Data on additional medical conditions
- Additional data about the role and services of the caregiver
- Perspectives on alternative medicine
- New insights into Telehealth, weight loss, insurance and more
A complete summary of what’s new with USCS Wave 2105 can be found here.
Recent Events Flash Wave 23 continues to track customer sentiment around Covid-19 and recent events to help you form in-the-moment, meaningful connections with our fresh, relevant insights.
Learn more about Recent Events Flash Wave 23 here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.