Gaining insights against the people who are in your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) file is a powerful way to better understand your customers and prospects. To gain insights on the people in your CRM file, you can onboard them to Resonate to learn up to 14,000 things about those individuals, and then activate directly from Resonate.
Onboarding is the process by which offline and online data is bridged. We partner with LiveRamp to bring you this solution.
The Onboarding Process
CRM Insights consists of three steps:
- You upload your CRM file into a secure location for LiveRamp to pick up. Resonate never sees this file.
- LiveRamp matches the PII in your file to LiveRamp IDs, and then LiveRamp IDs to Resonate's IDs.
- Your segments appear under the "Imported Data" in your Resonate account.
Common Use Cases
There are two main use cases for Indirect Onboarding:
1. Analytics and insights on first-party data (flow on the left in the image below).
If your primary goal is to glean insights, you will push your data into the Resonate platform, where you can enhance your audiences with Resonate's insights and then activate using look-alike modeling.
2. Media execution, or online activation, of first-party data (flow on the right in the image below)
If you are primarily looking to activate, without enriching your CRM file with Resonate's insights, we recommend that you push your file directly from LiveRamp into the DSP of your choice.