Editing Index and Composition Settings allows you to customize your analysis to quickly get to the insights that matter most to you.
When creating or editing an analysis from the Insight Settings panel, use the dropdown and sliders to adjust your settings (Minimum Of, Maximum Of, In Between, Outside Of) so that you can easily identify what stands out about your audience.
You’ll see 4 filtering options:
1. Minimum of (default) – Set a minimum value to view insights greater than the number you choose.
2. Maximum of – Set a maximum value to view insights less than the number you choose.
3. In Between – Set an upper and low number to view insights that fall in between those values.
4. Outside of – Set an upper and low number to view insights that fall outside of those values.
These settings allow you to focus on the insights that matter most to you. For example, as a guideline we look for attributes with an index of 80 and below or 120 and above to identify what is or isn’t important or distinctive about the audience. Using the “Outside of” filter for Index would allow you to focus on the insights that fall outside of the 80/120 range.
You can also view your Index and Composition settings at the top of an analysis in the tray, so that you can easily reference your settings without having to return to the Insight Settings Panel. This is a helpful reminder of what data you’re viewing so that you can analyze your insights within the context of your settings.
1. Minimum of will be displayed as:
2. Maximum of will be displayed as:
3. In Between will be displayed as:
4. Outside of will be displayed as:
Please sign in to leave a comment.