In the Audience Comparison report, there is a Category Section that will show insights by interesting categories. You can use the Bar Chart to see the same insights shown on the Audience Comparison report by using the search or by navigating the taxonomy for each category section.
PERSONAL VALUES: Personal Values that influence decisions.
- Click Values & Motivations - then check the box next to Personal Values
PRODUCT PREFERENCES: Prefer to purchase products and services with these characteristics.
- Consumer Preferences - Purchase Drivers - Product Attributes
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY: Prefer to purchase products and services from companies that possess these corporate responsibility traits.
- Consumer Preferences - Purchase Drivers - Corporate Responsibility
ENVIRONMENTAL ACTIONS: Green activities done in the past 12 months.
- Consumer Preferences - Purchase Drivers - Green - Actions
CONSUMER ENGAGEMENT: Activities related to shopping for, purchasing, and using products and services done in the last 12 months.
- Consumer Preferences - Behavior & Choice - Engagement - Consumer Engagement Activities
- Consumer Preferences - Purchase Drivers - Overall Orientation
SHOPPING BEHAVIORS: Shopping activities done regularly.
- Consumer Preferences - Behavior & Choice - Shopping Behaviors - Shopping Behaviors
- Retail - Values & Purchase Drivers - Retail Values & Purchase Drivers - Retail Selection Traits
AGE/GENDER/CHILDREN: Age Group, Gender, and Number of Children Under 18.
- Demographics - Demographics - Identity - check the boxes next to Age Group, Gender, and Number of Children Under 18.
HOUSEHOLD INCOME: Annual Household Income
- Demographics - Demographics - Identity - Household Income
HEALTH AND PHARMA: Health management, relationship with doctor and treatment of health issues.
- Health & Pharma - Health Management - check the boxes next to Pharma Personality & Health Mgmt Behaviors
HOBBIES: Hobbies done in the last 12 months.
- Demographics - Lifestyle - Hobbies
MEDIA: Hours Spent online each week, Social Media Engagement Hierarchy (see above), TV Consumption insights.
- Media - Touchpoints - Internet - Time Online Each Week
- Media - Social Media - Membership & Activity - Social Media Engagement
- Media - Touchpoints - TV - Consumption
SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT: Social Media regular activities and social media network membership.
- Media - Social Media - Membership & Activity - check the boxes next to Network Membership and Regular Activities
ENGAGEMENT ACTIVITIES: Activities done in the past year because of an important societal or political issue.
- Politics & Advocacy - Civic Expression - Engagement - Activities
ENGAGEMENT ISSUE AREAS: Most concerned with these public policy issue areas in the last four years.
- Politics & Advocacy - Civic Expression - Engagement - Issue Areas
POLITICAL & VOTING BEHAVIORS: Fiscal and Social Ideology, Political Party identification, and Voting Pattern
- Politics & Advocacy - Civic Expression - Ideology - check the boxes next to Political Party, Fiscal Ideology, and Social Ideology
- Politics & Advocacy - Voting - Behavior - Voting Pattern
MOBILE APP USAGE: Mobile Apps used within the past 2 weeks.
- Media - Touchpoints - App - Mobile App Usage
SOCIETAL & CHARITABLE ISSUES: Most important societal or charitable concerns.
- Demographics - Lifestyle - Societal/Charitable Issues