In the Audience Comparison report, there is a Category Section that will show insights by interesting categories. You can use the Bar Chart to see the same insights shown on the Audience Comparison report - here's how for each category section:
When you're analyzing audiences, go to the Analytics sub-nav and for each category, select the insights noted using the Resonate taxonomy.
PERSONAL VALUES: Personal Values that influence decisions.
- Click Values & Motivations - then check the box next to Personal Values
PRODUCT PREFERENCES: Prefer to purchase products and services with these characteristics.
- Consumer Preferences - Purchase Drivers - Product Attributes
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY: Prefer to purchase products and services from companies that possess these corporate responsibility traits.
- Consumer Preferences - Purchase Drivers - Corporate Responsibility
ENVIRONMENTAL ACTIONS: Green activities done in the past 12 months.
- Consumer Preferences - Purchase Drivers - Green - Actions
CONSUMER ENGAGEMENT: Activities related to shopping for, purchasing, and using products and services done in the last 12 months.
- Consumer Preferences - Behavior & Choice - Engagement - Consumer Engagement Activities
- Consumer Preferences - Purchase Drivers - Overall Orientation
SHOPPING BEHAVIORS: Shopping activities done regularly.
- Consumer Preferences - Behavior & Choice - Shopping Behaviors - Shopping Behaviors
- Retail - Values & Purchase Drivers - Retail Values & Purchase Drivers - Retail Selection Traits
AGE/GENDER/CHILDREN: Age Group, Gender, and Number of Children Under 18.
- Demographics - Demographics - Identity - check the boxes next to Age Group, Gender, and Number of Children Under 18.
HOUSEHOLD INCOME: Annual Household Income
- Demographics - Demographics - Identity - Household Income
HEALTH AND PHARMA: Health management, relationship with doctor and treatment of health issues.
- Health & Pharma - Health Management - check the boxes next to Pharma Personality & Health Mgmt Behaviors
HOBBIES: Hobbies done in the last 12 months.
- Demographics - Lifestyle - Hobbies
MEDIA: Hours Spent online each week, Social Media Engagement Hierarchy (see above), TV Consumption insights.
- Media - Touchpoints - Internet - Time Online Each Week
- Media - Social Media - Membership & Activity - Social Media Engagement
- Media - Touchpoints - TV - Consumption
SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT: Social Media regular activities and social media network membership.
- Media - Social Media - Membership & Activity - check the boxes next to Network Membership and Regular Activities
ENGAGEMENT ACTIVITIES: Activities done in the past year because of an important societal or political issue.
- Politics & Advocacy - Civic Expression - Engagement - Activities
ENGAGEMENT ISSUE AREAS: Most concerned with these public policy issue areas in the last four years.
- Politics & Advocacy - Civic Expression - Engagement - Issue Areas
POLITICAL & VOTING BEHAVIORS: Fiscal and Social Ideology, Political Party identification, and Voting Pattern
- Politics & Advocacy - Civic Expression - Ideology - check the boxes next to Political Party, Fiscal Ideology, and Social Ideology
- Politics & Advocacy - Voting - Behavior - Voting Pattern
MOBILE APP USAGE: Mobile Apps used within the past 2 weeks.
- Media - Touchpoints - App - Mobile App Usage
SOCIETAL & CHARITABLE ISSUES: Most important societal or charitable concerns.
- Demographics - Lifestyle - Societal/Charitable Issues