You are able to see enhanced insights for your imported data by combining it with data types for audience combinations that were not possible previously. These combinations empower you to easily insight on audiences that interact with you across all your different channels – both online and offline.
Imported Data appears in the “Imported Data” folder in Segmentation Center.
Imported data includes:
- Your CRM File
- Your DMP Segments
- A list of your Mobile Ad IDs (MAIDs)
- Third-Party Segments
Your imported data can now be combined with the following data types:
- Geography data
- Engaged Audiences
Example Analysis Use Cases:
- Understand Where your Best Customers are Located
- Combine: CRM File + Geo
- Analyze the clients and prospects in your CRM file by DMA and isolate your best customers who live in the NYC DMA, or wherever your business operates.
- Measure Media Engagement
- Combine: MAIDs + Tag
- Combine Media Campaign Tags with onboarded lists of MAIDs to measure your media engagement.
- This intersection will show you who’s clicking on your media ads and also making their way to your mobile app.
- View insights on this valuable intersection audience to understand, for example, what type of corporate philanthropic endeavors they would appreciate – Habitat for Humanity or ASPCA?
- Browse on Mobile, Buy via Website
- Combine: CRM + MAIDs
- Combine a list of website shopping cart purchasers from your website tag with visitors from my Mobile App.
- Understand the “why” behind the intersection of those users. Why someone shops on via mobile, but then buys via website.
- Identify Upsell Opportunities
- Combine: DMP Segment + Tag
- A financial customer with multiple tiered product offerings can import data from their DMP and cross it with their Website Tag. Doing this will identify which customers who previously bought a lower tiered product offering are browsing the website pages of a higher tiered product offering – thus identifying upsell opportunities.
- Your Best Customers Browsing your Website
- Combine: CRM + Tag
- Combine a CRM segment of people who have purchased (CRM) and are hitting a specific page on your website (Tag)
- Your Card Holders (CRM) and Browsing High-End products on your website (Tag)
- To understand what website pages your best customers are browsing to better market to them.
- Your Customers Exploring a Niche Topic
- Combine: CRM + Engaged Audiences
- Segment your audiences in your CRM file by what they’re searching for and reading about.
- Your best customers + reading about vacation rentals
- Your Competitor’s Customers Exploring a Niche Topic
- Combine: Third-Party Segment + Engaged Audiences or Geo
- Segment people who’ve bought your competitor’s products (Third-Party segment from LiveRamp) with what they’re searching for and reading about (Engaged Audiences)
- Competitor’s products + reading about Vacation Rentals
- Competitor’s products + Geo DMA, etc