What is Single Sign-On (SSO)?
With SSO (Single Sign-On), your corporate sign on experience is integrated with Resonate – so that you can use a single username and password to access many of your different corporate systems –including Resonate. This eliminates the need to remember a separate username and password for Resonate and enhances security for your account.
How to Use SSO
- Once SSO is setup for your Resonate account, when you go to login to Resonate via your Resonate URL, you will see a screen like this.
- Make sure to use your company's specific Resonate login URL: https://yourcompanyname.live.resonate.com/and not login.resonate.com or signin.live.resonate.com. Be sure to update any bookmarks!
3. Selecting the Log In Button will take your to your internal identity provider login, example screen below. This will vary depending on which type of Identity Provider your organization uses.
4. Once you enter your company username and password, you will be logged into Resonate, as usual!
4b. If you see an error like the one below, you're not using your company's specific Resonate login URL. Please refer back to Step 2 of these instructions.
5. In some cases, if your browser is already logged into your Identity Provider, it will just skip the login page and take you straight into Resonate!
If you are having trouble logging in or forgot your password, please reach out to your company's internal IT team.
For any additional questions or support regarding SSO, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.