Resonate’s Taxonomy is organized into three main groups to help you distinguish between data types available to you:
- Your Data – including your Tags, 1st party data and appended 3rd party data
- Resonate Elements – these are attributes that result from Resonate’s continuous research
- Additional data – Behavioral data
To make finding data even easier, we grouped similar attributes together and classified them in a structured category path. Here are few examples:
- Resonate Elements > Demographics > Demographics > Identity > Age Group > 25-34
- Resonate Elements > Politics & Advocacy > Civic Expression > Ideology > Fiscal Ideology > Moderate
There are 16 categories at the highest level of the Resonate Elements taxonomy, and all attributes cascade from one of them. The categories are:
- Values & Motivations
- Consumer Preferences
- Home & Family
- Health & Pharma
- Food & Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcohol & Tobacco
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Technology & Telecom
- Travel & Hospitality
- Politics & Advocacy
By default, Resonate Elements will display the top 5 categories. Click on show more to expand for the rest of the categories. You can collapse the navigation back to its default state by clicking show less.
Pro Tip: Search is the best way to find what you’re looking for in the Taxonomy. In the example below, searching for "Green" will return attributes and attribute values that match the searched term.
Please sign in to leave a comment.