Data Append is a DaaS (Data as a Service) product, delivered outside the Resonate platform, where you can append Resonate attributes to your first-party data at a unique ID level, within your CRM system, internal data storage systems, or modeling infrastructure.
Data Append allows you to learn the who, what, when, where and why behind your first-party data by enriching it with Resonate attributes. Use your enriched data for more granular insights, modeling, and forecasting.
How Do I Start?
During the scoping process, Resonate will work with you to identify your unique needs for the Data Append. You will need to:
- Identify the type of ID to match against
- Direct Data Append: Hashed Emails or MAIDs
- Indirect Data Append: Name/address, plain text email, telephone number, or IP address
- Determine the number of records in your file
- Select from Resonate’s 18 Attribute Clusters
- Choose a delivery frequency of monthly, quarterly, biannually, or annually. We recommend at least quarterly refreshes.
Resonate's Attribute Clusters
What do I get?
At the end of the Data Append process, you will have received two files from Resonate: The Append File and the Key Definitions File. We recommend using your data science or analytics resources who can help ingest these files internally in your environment. Learn more about the output files for Data Append here.
Note that if you are doing Indirect Data Append, you will receive a third file from Throtle in addition to the two files mentioned above from Resonate.
Benefits of Resonate Data Append
- Gain an understanding of your known customers/users through Resonate’s proprietary attributes
- Reach prospects & customers more efficiently with relevant content and personalized messaging
- Personalize marketing campaigns and customer outreach efforts
- Optimize targeting, increase engagement, lift performance
- Improved model performance enhanced by the unique Resonate data set