CRM Onboard allows you to migrate your offline data files (CRM files, donor lists, voter files, etc.) containing descriptive attributes to the Resonate platform and then analyze the motivations and personal values of your first-party customer segments.
To enable CRM Onboard, you will need to set up and manage a first-party data feed.
Managing Data Feeds
A Data Feed is essentially a list of people that you keep synced with Resonate’s cookie pool on an ongoing basis. Our match partner matches the personally identifiable information (PII) in your file and syncs it with Resonate’s cookies.
You will work with your Resonate Account Manager to set up a new data feed.
Administrators can then manage the data feed by clicking the Data Feeds tab in the Administration area.
When a new feed is created, it will immediately have a state of ‘Awaiting Data.’
The following information is displayed about each data feed.
- Created and Last Modified dates for the feed
- The date the feed will terminate. Contact your Resonate Account Manager to set an end date for the feed.
- The Data Quality Score is entered by a Resonate Administrator after QA has been performed on the data received.
- The Terminate Feed link stops the feed from being actively synced by Resonate. Contact your Resonate Account Manager to terminate a feed.
- The Last Delivery date shows the last date that Resonate received updated cookie syncs from its match partner for the data feed.
- Several metrics for the feed are displayed in the top right panel:
- Attribute Groups – the total number of segment groups in the file (think “columns”)
- Total Attributes – the number of distinct attributes across all attribute groups uploaded. For example, an Attribute Group ‘Gender’, might contain 3 Attributes (Male, Female, Unknown)
- Selected Attributes – the total number of attributes available for Audience Builder
- Total Uniques – the number of unique cookies that Resonate has been able to match to its cookie pool for generating insights. This number must be at least 2,000 before Data QA can be performed
Once Resonate starts receiving data from its match partner, the data feed will progress through the following states as it gets prepped for deployment to Audience Builder.
- Awaiting Data – Initial state as soon as the feed is created until Resonate starts receiving data
- Hold – Resonate is collecting data, but does not yet have the 2,000 unique cookies required to perform QA on the feed
- Pending QA – The feed has accumulated enough uniques, and Resonate’s Analytics and Data QA process is comparing the match data from it's match partner with the client’s original file to ensure that it has not been skewed by the onboarding process.
- Ready – The data feed has been given a Data Quality Score of Green or Yellow, meaning that it is ready to be published to Audience Builder, but is not yet available to users
- If a data feed is too heavily skewed by the onboarding process, it will be given a Data Quality Score of Red and sent back to the Hold state for further review with the client
- Cancelled – The feed has been terminated and is no longer being actively synced with LiveRamp. Its attributes will no longer be available in Audience Builder when the number of synced unique cookies in Resonate’s cookie pool falls below the 2,000 uniques threshold.