As states complete their 2022 Congressional Redistricting based on 2020 Census Data, we are continuously updating the Congressional Districts in the Resonate Ignite Platform to ensure you always have access to the most recent and relevant data on your new constituents and what they care about most.
Since our last release in June, there are 3 states that have completed redistricting that will now be added to the Resonate Ignite Platform, including Louisiana, Florida and New Hampshire. This means you will see new districts for these states labeled as Redistricted 2022, and the old districts will change from Redistricting In Progress to Pre 2022 Redistricting.
You will also continue to have access to the Congressional Districts as they were prior to the 2022 redistricting. This ensures you can compare audiences before and after the redistricting to see how they may have changed.
There are 5 labels on Congressional District attributes to clearly identify whether they are are pre or post redistricting, in progress, or not changing.
- Redistricted 2022 – Redistricting is complete, this data represents the 2022 redistricting (ex: CT-1 – Redistricted 2022).
- Redistricted [Month] 2022 – If redistricting was completed and was available in the platform, but the state then updated their districts again, you will see the month included in the label. This data represents the most recent 2022 redistricting. (Ex: NY-1 – Redistricted June 2022). As of July 2022, this includes New York.
- Pre 2022 Redistricting – Redistricting is complete, this data represents the district prior to the 2022 redistricting (ex: CT-1 – Pre 2022 Redistricting).
- Redistricting In Progress – Redistricting is not complete, this data represents the district prior to the 2022 redistricting but will be updated accordingly once complete and data becomes available. As of July 2022, all states have completed redistricting so this label will no longer be used.
- No Redistricting Required – Redistricting is not required; these states only have 1 Congressional District so there are no changes (ex: WY-1 – No Redistricting Required). This includes Alaska, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, and Delaware.