With this release we are introducing four new Media Bubbles segments for Political and Advocacy accounts. Use insights to understand what matters most to these consumers within a Media Bubble, and then selectively target them with messaging that speaks to their values and viewpoints on certain issues, ultimately bursting the bubble by influencing their perspective and changing public opinion.
We have also released new tooltips on the Addressable and Projected Adult Population audience size metrics in the Resonate Ignite Platform so that you can easily reference what these metrics represent.
Introducing Resonate Media Bubbles
Resonate Media Bubbles are AI-Powered audiences that identify people who consume a narrow set of digital content with a specific intensity of consumption and are often insulated from content outside of that specific view of the world.
We’ve split these consumers into four segments based on the type of content they consume:
- Extreme Left Media Bubble: people who consume almost entirely left-leaning content
- Intense Left Media Bubble: people who consume largely though not exclusively left-leaning content
- Intense Right Media Bubble: people who consume largely though not exclusively right-leaning content
- Extreme Right Media Bubble: people who consume almost entirely right-leaning content
Learn more about how to use Media Bubbles to understand what matters most to voters and use these insights to further segment and target them with personalized messaging, thus influencing their perspective and impacting public opinion.
Audience Size Metrics Tooltips
In the Resonate Ignite Platform there are two core audience size metrics: the Projected Adult Population and Addressable.
- The Projected Adult Population represents the number of online adults in the U.S. who have the attribute(s) contained in your audience definition. It is there to help you size the audience to the total online adult population and goes beyond the devices that Resonate measures directly.
- Addressable is the number of modeled Resonate IDs we've seen from our behavioral data stream over the last 90 days (30 days for a Tag audience). It’s the number of IDs maintained by Resonate where we model over 14,000 attributes on an individual basis. Addressable is the number of devices Resonate ascribes to your audience definition. The Addressable number will fluctuate since our predictions and models update nightly.
With this release, you can now hover over the metrics to see a definition of Projected Adult Population and Addressable so that it is easier to remember and reference as you are building an audience and within an analysis.