What are Resonate Media Bubbles?
Resonate Media Bubbles are AI-Powered audiences that identify people who consume a narrow set of digital content with a specific intensity of consumption and are often insulated from content outside of that specific view of the world.
We’ve split these consumers into four segments based on the type of content they consume:
- Extreme Left Media Bubble: people who consume almost entirely left-leaning content
- Intense Left Media Bubble: people who consume largely though not exclusively left-leaning content
- Intense Right Media Bubble: people who consume largely though not exclusively right-leaning content
- Extreme Right Media Bubble: people who consume almost entirely right-leaning content
How to Burst the Media Bubble
Media consumers with select and intense content consumption online find themselves trapped within a Media Bubble that is further perpetuated by social media algorithms. Penetrating these bubbles and potentially disrupting the flow of narrow information is challenging.
But we’ve proven that the actual humans behind these Media Bubbles represent a surprisingly diverse group of people, with core differences that can be leveraged to influence campaigns and change public opinion.
Understand what matters most to the consumers within a Media Bubble and use these insights to further segment and target them with personalized messaging, thus influencing their perspective and ultimately the way that they vote.
- Leverage AI-based audiences to identify Americans within Media Bubbles that consume one type of content with intensity
- Tap into 14,000+ insights to get a complete view of consumers within a Media Bubble – the who, what, when, where, and why behind their values and beliefs
- Understand what matters most to those media consumers and how to reach them
- Directly activate to these consumers with personalized messaging that resonates to break through the social media algorithms and burst the bubble
Insights to Action: Cancelling Student Debt Example
Consumers within the Media Bubbles on the left are more likely to think that Biden should cancel all student debt, regardless of income. However, within this audience, there is a diverse group of voters.
- 54% believe the national debt is a threat to the U.S.
- 31% are unemployed
- 14% are paying back student loans
- 50% have a high school degree as their highest level of education
Neutralize this bubble by targeting these consumers based on their unique insights. Utilize messaging that speaks to the fact that the benefits of cancellation would go to people who are doing better than them, that canceling student debt would add to the national debt and exclude those who are paying back student loans.
Insights to Action: Inflation Example
Consumers within the Media Bubbles on the right believe inflation is caused by workers negotiating higher wages, refusing low paying jobs and corporations price gouging.
- 58% value safety in oneself & their family
- 38% believe inflation is caused by corporations' price gouging
- 16% believe inflation is caused by workers negotiating higher wages or refusing low paying jobs
Neutralize the constant barrage of inflation news in this bubble by targeting them with stories about economic gains for hard work as well as talking about corporations' price gouging. Incorporate themes of financial safety. Break through the Biden narrative, no partisan messaging should be used.
Using Digital Advertising to Combat Echo Chambers
Resonate leverages the most advanced artificial intelligence to identify, analyze, and disrupt Media Bubbles in real-time. Understand what matters most to voters and use these insights to further segment and target them with personalized messaging, thus influencing their perspective and impacting public opinion.