IP Activation allows you to activate your audience by downloading a list of IP addresses for your target audience with 3 IP download options:
- Adelphic IP download – file format will match Adelphic’s file requirements, choose this option if you have a partnership with Adelphic
- FreeWheel IP download – file format will match FreeWheel's file requirements, choose this option if you have a partnership with FreeWheel
- Generic IP download – choose this option if you’d like to generate a non-vendor specific, generic IP download in a widely accepted format
How to Generate your IP File
1. Navigate to your saved audience that you'd like to activate
2. Find the audience, then click on the Activate button.
3. Select your preferred choice of delivery (Adelphic, FreeWheel or Generic IP Download) from the dropdown on the activation configuration page.
4. Click the Generate IP File button to begin generating your downloadable list.
5. As your list is starting to download, in the top right corner, you will see that the status of your request is pending. Next, click on the View All Deliveries button to check the status of your file.
6. When your file download is complete the status will change from Pending to File Ready.
7. Once the status has changed to File Ready, click the View Details button to return to the activation page and download from there, or click the Download IP List button to download directly from the deliveries page.
8. Upload to your DSP for IP activation.