We offer three download options for IP Activation (FreeWheel, Adelphic or Generic) because file format requirements will vary depending on your preferred activation partner.
Once you select your preferred download option from the dropdown in the Engagement Center, you will see file details in the section labeled “This is a One-Time File Delivery.” This section will update based on the download option you choose.
Adelphic IP Download
- Minimum of 1,000 IPs
- If your file contains less than 1,000 IPs, increase your audience size and regenerate the IP file download
FreeWheel IP Download
- Each file may not exceed 750MB. Larger amounts of data must be split into multiple files
- Files may be compressed (750MB limit applies to pre-compressed file size)
- .gz is the only supported compression format
- File should be transferred with a “.tmp.” extension while being uploaded. The extension should be removed via file rename operation when the transfer is complete
Generic IP Download
- Once downloaded, you will need to log into the platform that accepts IPs in IPv4 format and upload it manually