With this upcoming release we will be inactivating attributes from Recent Events Flash Waves 14-18. This means that attributes from Recent Events Flash Waves with the following dates: April 2 - April 14, April 15 - May 5, May 25 - June 8, June 9 - June 28, and July 14 - August 2 are now exclusively under Resonate Elements.
Using the attributes within Resonate Elements allows you to take advantage of the following use cases:
- View Coronavirus attributes as insights against other audiences
- View Coronavirus attributes as insights against your digital footprint
- Measure them through Audience Crosstab
- Include Coronavirus attributes in Data Append
What does this mean for you?
All saved audiences or audience deliveries using attributes from Recent Events Flash Waves 14-18 will need to be updated with their corresponding Resonate Elements attributes for continued analysis or delivery. If you have an audience with these attributes saved, you will receive an email and in-app notification alerting you to update your audiences. After we move them, you will also see that the audience requires editing in the platform.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to update your audiences:
- Remove the Recent Events attribute from your audience
2. Find the corresponding insight in the National Consumer Study. Access them from Segmentation Center – Resonate Elements. The phrasing of the question should be similar through the transition.
3. Update and save your audience with the new insight and continue analyzing and delivering successfully.
Refer to the attached xls for a complete list of attributes that are being moved from waves 14-18.
Please sign in to leave a comment.