We have a trio of new product updates to share with you!
1. First up, we’re excited to include more robust Index and Composition settings that will ease your speed to insights and help cultivate your custom insight view. You’ll now see 4 setting options (as opposed to just one) for Index and Composition – Minimum of, Maximum of, In Between, and Outside of.
Each are helpful, but Outside of may be our favorite. It’ll allow you to view insights below an index of 80, and above an index of 120, for example. Learn more about these settings and see what else is new with our latest Ignite platform release. We’re also excited to share many new enhancements that will improve your experience in the Ignite Platform.
2. Second, our latest Recent Events Wave 21 is now available in your account. Wave 21 continues to track customer sentiment around COVID-19 and recent events to help you form in-the-moment, meaningful connections with our fresh, relevant insights. Use these insights to understand where your consumers are now, not last month.
3. Third, data from USCS Wave 2104 is coming soon. This wave will bring new Food & Beverage insights, including:
- New attributes around wine and beer selection considerations
- Inclusion of questions around CBD such as reasons to use and types of products consumed
- New attributes around delivery & catering frequencies from restaurants
- New Curated Segments around Hispanics, Holidays and Travel
Remember, you may notice some changes in your audiences and metrics - this is ok! This means you have the most up-to-date view of your consumers. Check the full list of attributes that were inactivated with this wave. It’s important to update any audiences or audience deliveries that are using those attributes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.