Our late August 2021 release brings several enhancements that will make using Resonate's Ignite platform easier. Here's what's new.
- Intelligence Center Search Menu Window Enhancement
- Show Audiences that Require Editing
- Understand Status of Audience Deliveries on Dashboard
- Political Drivers Report Update - Threat to US
- Bug Fixes
Intelligence Center Search Enhancement
Have you noticed that while you're searching for insights in the Intelligence Center Analytics sub-nav, if you click on a suggested search result, the menu window closes each time? For example, if you search for "consumer" and want to include Consumer Preferences, Consumer Engagement Activities and Consumer Privacy, you end up having to essentially do 3 searches for consumer to add those 3 different insight groups.
Well not anymore my friends! Now the insight search results menu no longer closes every time you choose a selection. The search results menu will remain open so that you can choose as many suggested search results as you like. Then, when you click away from the menu, it will close.
Show Audiences that Require Editing
As we age data in the platform, some Attribute Values will become inactivated and removed from the Resonate platform. As this happens, any audiences that contain a now inactivated attribute will need to be edited before you can analyze or activate it. To make it easier to find these audiences, we've included a toggle to "show audiences that require editing" on the Your Saved Audiences page.
Turning on the toggle will display only your audiences that require editing. From here you can click the ... ellipsis menu and then Edit Audience Definition to edit your audience.
Understand Status of Audience Deliveries on Dashboard
For clients who have Self-Serve Activation enabled, you will now see a summary of your active deliveries directly on your dashboard. This will help give you a quick status of your deliveries, including showing you how many deliveries are in each state. The states and numbers are clickable.
If, for example, you have a couple of audience deliveries in Error, clicking on error or 2 in the example below, will bring you directly to the Your Deliveries page with that status set as a filter. From there you can take further action and fix the definition as needed.
For clients who do not have Self-Service Activation enabled, you'll see Getting Started quick links to Segmentation Center, Intelligence Center, and Engagement Center.
Political Drivers Report Update
For those clients who have access to our Political Drivers report, note that we've updated the report and replaced the Voter Landscape content with "Threat to the US," which will showcase insights for your audiences for what they believe threatens the long-term interests of the United States.
- We fixed an issue where the default "My Audiences" collection was deleting by itself, thereby preventing audiences from being saved if there are no other collections in the account.
- We fixed an issue where audiences shared across accounts via collections were unable to activate.
- We fixed an issue where clients were unable to search for names of 1st party segments after they were onboarded to the Ignite platform, yet they could be found by navigating the taxonomy.