Resonate does not currently report on raw sample sizes. Resonate leverages a predictive methodology where we impute data for those respondents who may not have been exposed to a particular survey question. The Resonate platform leverages this imputed data when it may be required to build a particular audience, or facilitate a particular insight. Due to this dynamic use of imputed data, displaying a single sample size may be misleading in what it represents and as such we don’t display a sample size at this time.
Articles in this section
- Methodology Overview - How do we know what we know?
- How does the United States Consumer Study work?
- What are Connected Profiles?
- Audience Modeling
- Methodology FAQs
- How do I know Resonate Models aren't modeled after non-human traffic?
- Why are some attribute values limited?
- Are there attribute values that cannot be activated?
- Coronavirus Consumer Segments