To ensure that clients always have access to the most relevant and fresh data, we have moved insights from Recent Events Flash Waves 1-9 into our National Consumer Study. This mean insights from corresponding dates: March 22-29, April 20-26, May 11-18, June 8-14, June 29-July 5, July 22-28, August 11-17, Sept 14-20 and Oct 5-11, Feb 8-15 and Feb 16 - March 10 can only be found in the NCS. Access them from Segmentation Center – Resonate Elements – Coronavirus.
The introduction of these elements into our National Consumer Study unlocks greater capability for this data, including:
1. Viewing Coronavirus Data as insights against other audiences.
2. Viewing Coronavirus Data as insights against your digital footprint.
3. Measuring with Audience Crosstab in the Platform
4. Data Append
Going forward, all flash attributes will be redirected from the Additional Data section of the platform approximately 45 days after they are included in an NCS wave to help you accomplish even more with our Recent Events insights.
What does this mean for you?
All saved audiences or active deliveries using flash insights from Recent Events 1-13 will need to be updated with their corresponding NCS insights for continued analysis or delivery. If you have an audience with these insights saved, you will receive an email and in-app notification alerting you to update your audiences. You will also see that the audience requires editing in the platform.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to update your audiences:
1. Remove the Recent Events insight from your audience
2. Find the corresponding insight in the National Consumer Study. Access them from Segmentation Center – Resonate Elements – Coronavirus. The phrasing of the question should be similar through the transition.
3. Update and save your audience with the new insight and continue analyzing and delivering successfully.