No, unfortunately, data resulting from a Flash Study is not insightable and therefore not eligible to be included in Data Append. If you need custom research data via our Data Append product, then you need to do a Spark Study with us.
Articles in this section
- What is a Flash Study?
- What's the Difference Between Flash and Spark Studies?
- Flash vs Spark - Use Cases to illustrate the differences
- What data is in the platform as a result of a Flash Study?
- What is the expected timeline for a Flash Study?
- Measurement and Flash Study Data
- Will I receive the raw respondent data resulting from my Flash Study?
- Can data from my Flash Study be included in Data Append?
- Look-alike Model (LAM) - Technical Explanation for LAM Audiences for Flash Studies