Yes, raw respondent data is available upon request as a CSV export. Just let your Resonate Customer Success Manager know you're interested in receiving the raw data at the end of your research.
Articles in this section
- What is a Flash Study?
- What's the Difference Between Flash and Spark Studies?
- Flash vs Spark - Use Cases to illustrate the differences
- What data is in the platform as a result of a Flash Study?
- What is the expected timeline for a Flash Study?
- Measurement and Flash Study Data
- Will I receive the raw respondent data resulting from my Flash Study?
- Can data from my Flash Study be included in Data Append or Insights Stream?
- Look-alike Model (LAM) - Technical Explanation for LAM Audiences for Flash Studies