- Enhanced Insights on Imported Data
- You’re now able to easily insight on audiences that interact with you across all your different channels – both online and offline.
- Enhanced Activation Capabilities on Imported Data
- Look-alike Modeling (LAM) is now an activation capability for Imported Data so you can scale your first party audiences.
- Tag Management
- Filter your tags by date on the Your Saved Tags page.
Enhanced Insights on Imported Data
You are now able to see enhanced insights for your imported data by combining it with data types for audience combinations that were not possible previously.
Imported Data appears in the “Imported Data” folder in Segmentation Center.
Imported data includes:
- Your CRM File
- Your DMP Segments
- A list of your Mobile Ad IDs (MAIDs)
- Third-Party Segments
Your imported data can now be combined with the following data types:
- Geography data
- Contextual Studies
You can analyze audience combinations that previously were not possible in Resonate’s Ignite platform, unlocking new capabilities of segments of audiences you can analyze.
Check out some of these new capabilities.
What are the metrics?
For any of these audience combinations, you will see an Addressable number as your audience metrics – which is the number of modeled devices we’ve seen over the last 90 days.
What can I do with these audiences?
You can analyze these new audience combinations against our 13,000 insights, and you can also take action by activating via Retargeting or Look-alike Modeling.