Wave 4 of our Recent Events Flash Study is similar to the previous wave with a focus on sentiment as the country re-opens.
*You may notice the name change from Coronavirus Flash Wave 4 to Recent Events – this change reflects the addition of survey questions around recent events in this wave, which we will continue going forward.
It was fielded from June 8 - June 14, 2020 of 4,000 U.S. consumers on a Coronavirus-specific set of questions to reveal consumer impact on spend propensities, trends, and sentiment and also includes some insights on the recent Social Justice protests.
We'll be publishing an updated PDF guide for Wave 4 that shows all questions and answers. Here's a list of Flash Attributes that are new in Wave 4.
Note: Survey respondents that completed Waves 1, 2 or 3 were NOT eligible to also complete Wave 4.
New Attributes in Wave 4:
- Types of Shopping when Shops Reopen
- Intention to Vote for President
- Intention for Vote for Senator
- Intention to Vote for House of Representative
- Frequency Police Use Appropriate Force
- Police Treat Black Americans Unfairly
- Trust Overall Accuracy of Upcoming General Election
- Trust Accuracy of President Trump Winning General Election
- Trust Accuracy of Biden Winning General Election