When you activate with Resonate, you are empowered with Resonate's deep, real-time knowledge of the U.S. consumer. We give you the power to define your own custom audiences, instead of being boxed into activating on segments or audiences that someone else defined for you. This guarantees your audiences and segments are personalized for your business and eliminates the need to redefine your audience in another vendor's taxonomy.
Build Custom Audiences
You can use our 14K proprietary Resonate Elements to build your custom audiences. Then, onboard your own first- and third-party data and through tag data, gain insights into those engaging with your website and ads. Layer 14K insights on top of your custom audiences to slice and dice this existing data and then activate across many channels.
Scale Your Segments
You can also take advantage of look-alike audiences to scale your segments and retargeting to establish multiple touch points with consumers engaging with you online.
Define Your Advertising Goals
Resonate’s activation solution is a one-stop shop – eliminating data silos by providing easy access to data that typically comes from many different vendors. With all the different types of consumer data available to you in the Resonate platform for activation, how do you decide when to use a specific type of data to help you achieve your advertising goals?
The first step is defining your advertising goals. This is an important part of a successful digital advertising campaign and can help shape your strategy, messaging, and tactics for higher success. For example, do you want to drive sign-ups for an event, downloads of a white paper, or increase overall awareness of a new product.
There are two main strategies for activation to help you achieve your specific advertising goals: brand awareness and conversion.
- Increase awareness among your target audience and grow overall brand recognition.
- This kind of campaign focuses on putting your brand in the minds of prospective customers, establishing your brand name online, and influencing decision making for customers who are considering buying products and services in your niche.
- Brand awareness campaigns are measured by impressions, click-through-rates, and reach.
- Campaigns that drive consumers take a specific action – like a purchase, download, or sign-up.
- This kind of campaign focuses on increasing quality web traffic and generating leads for your business.
- Conversion campaigns are measured with leads and conversions.
Once your goals and strategies align, it is crucial to create messaging that will resonate with your key audiences.
Crafting Your Messaging Strategy:
- Using insights from the Ignite Platform, fine tune your messaging using the Personal Value Report. There, you will find tips on how to use your audience’s key values to craft creative ads that will resonate and convert.
- Experiment with different messaging strategies with A/B testing, pull tag data into the platform and measure each ad’s success.
- Gain deeper understanding into the messaging that is driving customers to engage; see insights on audiences based on different levels of engagement and message them differently.
With a goal and strategy in mind, using a combination of datasets within Resonate will allow you to create meaningful & successful advertising campaigns. Read our guide on how Resonate data can help deliver efficient lifts in performance for your brand awareness & conversion campaigns.