Resonate is integrated with the most popular DMP providers to enable advanced insights and activation. Customers can begin leveraging our DMP integrations by contacting their Customer Success representative. Resonate Customer Success will aide in setting up your two-way integration and configuring your account to send and receive data. While the integration is real-time and automated, the setup and use must be coordinated with your Resonate Customer Success manager to get the most out of our integrations.
Oracle BlueKai DMP Integration
Resonate is integrated bi-directionally with the Oracle DMP platform (formally known as BlueKai). This means customers can deliver Oracle BlueKai segments to Resonate to analyze their Oracle BlueKai segments in Resonate for our differentiated insights; enhance their DMP segmentation in Resonate with our unique attributes; and deliver those audiences back to Oracle BlueKai for further analysis and syndicated activation.
The first step when using the Resonate DMP integrations is to setup a local user sync. Each integration is different when it comes to increasing match rates. The base match rate Resonate maintains with our DMP partners is often in the 20% range and requires a localized user sync to increase match rates up to 50% prior to data transfer.
Oracle BlueKai Local Sync
Installing the Resonate Analytics App
The first step customers should undertake when leveraging Resonate data in Oracle is the installation of the Resonate Analytics App in Oracle DMP. The Resonate Analytics App in Oracle is a simple plug-in app that Oracle users can add to their account. It provides more information about Resonate and has the added benefit of increasing pixel syncs on owned properties where the BlueKai tag is implemented.
Oracle DMP customers with Oracle BlueKai code snippets on their sites will begin adding the Oracle sync pixel for Resonate when the app is added to their account. Oracle customers showing interest in Resonate data should be asked to take the following steps at the earliest possible juncture to get maximum benefit from our integration. Getting potential customers to take this step early will help maintain a strong match rate later when we move into data delivery so make it a priority to ask your prospects to install our app.
Oracle to Resonate
- Create your target audience and then share it with Resonate (contact your Client Success Manager to enable you to share audiences with Resonate).
- Create a data campaign to deliver your data to Resonate.
- Resonate will receive an email notification that enables them maps your data campaign into Resonate Analytics.
Using Your Data in Resonate
- Log in to Resonate Analytics (https://signin.live.resonate.com/login).
- Your data will appear in the Imported Data section while creating an audience.
- Analyze your BlueKai audience in Resonate and create new segments with a combination of your first-party and Resonate data.
- Save the new audience you want delivered to Oracle DMP and coordinate with your Resonate client partner to activate the audience.
- The audience will appear in the Resonate-Private taxonomy within your Oracle DMP account within 24 to 48 hours.
- Once your new Resonate-Private categories have been added to your BlueKai taxonomy, you can add them to your target audiences and deliver them across multiple media execution platforms for targeting, analysis, modeling, and optimization.
Resonate to Oracle