Coronavirus is on all our minds, screens and media feeds – and is changing the way we, as humans, perceive our values and motivations. At Resonate we want to help provide insight into what’s happening across the consumer landscape: how we, as humanity, are reacting, how behaviors are shifting, where we’re turning, and what this means for businesses of every kind.
Learn more about these early Coronavirus insights from our recent webinar.
Early insights from our Coronavirus Flash Study are ready to share with you. There are two resources to these early insights in this article:
- A PDF that shows each study question and response. See attachment at the very bottom of this article.
2. A link to our Coronavirus Study Early Insights Crosstab tool. We are using this tool as a way to provide early insights to you – once our insights are fully available in our platform, you’ll be able to use the insights normally as you would in the Resonate platform.
Here are instructions on how to use this Crosstab tool:
- Select an Audience in the drop down on the left – i.e. a single survey question (displayed in rows) that you are seeking to understand.
- Next select the Insights in the drop down on the right that you want to learn about that Audience (displayed in columns).
- This will provide insight into the composition (the % of respondents who gave a specific answer across the total respondent base for that question) of the defined audience.
For both the Audience and Insight drop downs, you’ll be able to select questions that ran in both our Coronavirus study as well as questions that ran in our National Consumer Study. There are section headers in bold to help you understand which question ran in which study. Note that you will not be able to cross data from the National Consumer Study (NCS) with itself. You can only cross data from the NCS with data from the Coronavirus Study. You can, however, cross data from the Coronavirus Study with itself.
Ex. Below you’ll see the Coronavirus Study: March 22 – March 29, 2020 section header.
Ex. Below you’ll see the National Consumer Study: Jan 28 – March 9, 2020 section header.
Note: All stats in the PDF report and in the Early Insights Crosstab tool are from a Resonate Coronavirus Study of 4,888 U.S. internet users aged 18+ collected between Mar 22 – 29, 2020 in the U.S. and provides select insights into how people who have different attitudes and opinions (as collected through Resonate’s National Consumer Study fielded between Jan 28 and Mar 9) may be reacting to Coronavirus.