As the novel coronavirus pandemic continues to impact each of us across our personal and professional lives, we wanted to do something to try to help ensure the health of your business during this crisis.
So we gathered data on Coronavirus and made it available in your Resonate account.
Learn more about our early Coronavirus insights from our recent webinar.
Use these Insights to answer questions that affect your business:
- What are my customers thinking and why?
- What is happening in my segments?
- How are people in my digital footprint reacting?
- How do I reach the people that matter most?
Coronavirus Connected Contextual Studies
You now have access to Connected Contextual Studies about Coronavirus – find them in Segmentation – Additional Data. These studies will include topics such as “Travel Cancellation,” “Safe Investments” and others for use in research, analysis and activation.
Use these attributes - based on observed behavior - to get your finger on the pulse of what’s going on in the minds of consumers given this global pandemic.
If you would like for us to create a custom Connected Contextual Study for you around Coronavirus - let us know - they're free for you through April 30th.
Coronavirus Flash Study
We are currently fielding a coronavirus Connected Flash Study to measure the psyche of the American citizen. It evaluates numerous factors that impact your business, including how are people viewing the current crisis and how they are changing their behavior. The results will be available for all platform customers targeting April 13th.
The Resonate Difference
If you’re not already, you’ll be seeing a lot of other companies providing data from surveys they’ve run recently about Coronavirus. Remember the advantages you have when working with Resonate:
- Connected: Our data and insights around Coronavirus is connected to our 13,000 insights from our National Consumer Study.
- Fresh: We'll be introducing new scaled Coronavirus studies every two weeks, and the data on our over 200+ million U.S. consumers is updated nightly.
- Scale: In our Flash Study, we're sampling between 5,000 - 7,000 U.S. consumers - about 10x that of other companies. You're able to leverage our 10 billion nightly observed events, and our 13,000 insights to understand 200 million U.S. consumers around topics and questions specific to Coronavirus.
- The Human Element: We’re providing more than just statistics. We help you understand the personal values and motivations - the Human Element - behind consumers.
- Personalize: Combine our Coronavirus data with audiences and personas you already have, so that you can understand how consumer's attitudes and behavior changes may impact your business. Understand how people visiting your digital footprint are reacting to or planning to respond to this global pandemic.
- Activate: Act on these insights to help sustain your marketing efforts.
What can I do with this data?
Use Coronavirus data to:
- Include in an audience for analysis on our 13k insights
- Combine with other data types and personalize to answer your business questions
- View DMAs as insights
Where do I find data from the Coronavirus Studies?
We're creating a new section in Segmentation Center – Additional Data that will be populated with coronavirus data and insights and made available to all platform customers for use in research, analysis and activation. At first you'll see Coronavirus Contextual Studies, and then when the Flash Study data comes in, it will be here as well.
We want to help!
Have feedback or would like research on a specific question or topic? We want to hear from you! Contact your Resonate Customer Success Manager.