Platform users who have Audience Activation enabled can activate on MediaMath, directly from the Resonate platform.
Create a MediaMath Destination
To start audience deliveries with MediaMath, you will first have to create a delivery destination. This requires three simple steps:
- Navigate to the Engagement center and click on the gear icon by the MediaMath tile
- Enter a name and CPM for your destination. We recommend that you include the CPM in the destination so that you can easily identify it later.
- Click Create Destination. You'll notice that the gear icon by the MediaMath tile turned green.
Delivery with MediaMath
Once you set up a destination, you are ready to engage with your audience through MediaMath.
- Click on Activate and Audience in the Engagement Center.
- Find the audience with which you want to engage and click Activate on its audience tile.
- Select MediaMath from the Partner selector on the Delivery Configuration page, then select a destination.
- Pick your Delivery Start and End Dates
- Next, you have to associate a Segment ID with your audience delivery. You can either auto-generate a pixel or manually enter your own pixel. (Read more about this below.)
- Click Start Delivery
Auto-Generating a Pixel vs. Entering Your Own Pixel
You have two options to get a Segment ID for your audience delivery. We recommend auto-generating your pixel because it's quicker, involves fewer steps and leaves less room for error.
How to Auto-Generate a Pixel
- Select the Auto-Generate Pixel option.
- Login to MediaMath through the authentication window that appears.
- Select an Agency from the drop-down and click Generate.
- The Segment ID will appear below. You're now ready to start your delivery.
How to Enter Your Own Pixel
- Select the Enter Your Own Pixel option.
- Log into MediaMath in a separate browser tab.
- Create a segment ID.
- Copy segment ID.
- Paste segment ID into the Segment ID field in Resonate.
Learn how to create a Segment ID in MediaMath in this article.