Whether you are using your own LiveRamp seat or accessing LiveRamp through Resonate's seat, you'll need to know how to upload your first-party files to LiveRamp. You can do it in a few, quick steps:
- First, log into LiveRamp.
- Click the tile "Upload a File" on the Welcome screen.
- Select an audience to which you want to upload your file. This step ensures that each file is combined, which is the preferred and default behavior when uploading multiple files. Your Resonate Client Partner may provide special instructions at this step if needed.
- Drag-and-drop a file from your desktop or click the "Choose a File" button.
- Click "Upload File".
- When your file upload is complete, click "Go to Audience".
- Repeat the process for each file you need to upload. LiveRamp won't immediately display segments in your uploaded file - they will be processed within 24 hours.
- When you're done, inform your Resonate Customer Success Manager and we'll take it from there!