You need a list of mobile advertiser IDs (MAIDs) from the Resonate platform in order to activate your audience on Facebook.
To get your list of MAIDs, follow these simple steps:
1. Click the View All button in the Audiences tile on the Dashboard to navigate to all your saved Audiences.
2. Find the audience on which you want to activate, then click on the Activate button.
3. Select Facebook from the partner selection drop-down on the activation configuration page.
4. Click the Generate Facebook Mobile ID List button to begin generating your downloadable list.
5. As your list is starting to download, in the top right corner, you will see that the status of your request is pending. Next, click on the View All Deliveries button to check the status of your file.
6. After a few minutes, you will see the status of your list change from Pending to Delivering to File Ready.
7. Once the status of your audience delivery has changed to File Ready, click the View Details button.
8. You will now see a green Download Facebook Mobile ID List button in the bottom of the page. Click on it to download your MAID file, then upload it to Facebook for targeting!
Read our How to Activate in Facebook article to learn how to upload to Facebook.