You can access your saved Tags from the Dashboard by clicking on the View All button on the Tags tile.
This will bring you to the Your Saved Tags page.
Here, you can see additional information about each tag, including their metrics and the campaign with which they are associated.
You’ll see 3 numbers in the Tag Metrics section:
- Total is the total number of times the tag was loaded.
- Uniques is the number of unique tag loads.
- Latest is the number of times the tag was loaded most recently.
Click View Details to see when the Tag was last fired in "Last Seen." These tag metrics are unaffected by the campaign dates.
Click View Details to see the following information:
- Created on date and by user
- Modified on date and by user
- Tracker Type and Event Key
- Tag Type
- Campaign name
- First seen date and last seen date
- Tag Description
- Tag Code with options to make the code secure / non-secure and copy the code.
Once a Tag has seen enough statistically significant data to build an audience profile, then you may add it to an audience or analysis. The "Analyze" button from the Tag actions drop-down will be clickable once we've seen enough data.