Resonate has the following privacy guidelines and policies in place for working with sensitive medical conditions.
- You can NOT activate or target on an audience that contains Sensitive Medical Conditions
- This includes anything related to Mental Health or Cancer, including ADHD, Advanced Melanoma, Alzheimer's Disease, Carcinoid Syndrome, Depression/Bipolar Disorder, HIV, Leukemia.
- There are guardrails in Resonate's Ignite platform to make sure that you CANT activate those types of audiences.
2. Can I tag the site of a client that falls under the sensitive medical conditions category?
- Yes, you can place a Resonate tag on the site with the client's approval. Just remember, if the client falls under the Sensitive Medical Conditions category you will NOT be able to activate the tag data. You will only be able to see insights on the site tag.
Note: Resonate does not collect any additional data or PII.
3. Can I tag the media of a client that falls under the sensitive medical conditions category?
- Yes, Resonate can tag media and creative with no restrictions.