Our latest release includes improvements to audience building, saving analyses, exporting audience definitions and editing tags. It also adds Fast Casual & Eat and Play categories to the Restaurants Category in the Brand Affinity Report.
- Fast Casual & Eat and Play categories added to the Brand Affinity Report Restaurants category
- Displaying Analysis name on the first save
- When you add audiences to your analysis in the intelligence center and Save the analysis, the name did not update in the field on the top left.
- Now the name will update on the first save.
3. Matching Audience Builder Lines to Boolean Logic
When you are building an audience in Segmentation Center, the line color in Audience Builder will match the boolean logic. The line will be orange for ORs and black for ANDs.
4. Ensuring Audience Definition file name is correct when exporting multiple audiences
Now you can export multiple Audiences from the Audience List page without refreshing or leaving the page, using the ellipsis option, and the name of the exported audience will reflect the audience that you have exported at the time, not a previously exported audience.
5. Fixed Created/Modified fields error when editing tags
When you edit the name or description of a tag, the Created and Modified fields were displaying numbers instead of the name of the user who edited the tag. Now these fields will accurately display the user name after a tag is edited.