What is a Spark Model?
Even though Resonate offers over 14,000 insights, sometimes you need data that is not covered by our survey research. Data that is specific to your brand, niche group of consumers or voters, or the new product or campaign you plan to launch. We get that! That's why we offer Spark Models (formerly known as Custom Questions), our solution to providing you with personalized insights that you can use for analysis and activation.
A Spark Model lets you add questions to our National Consumer Study - the largest ongoing online survey about people's motivations and values in the United States - to uncover information you are looking for. We model the attributes derived from your Spark Model onto the rest of the U.S. adult online population. You can then pair up your insights with thousands of behavioral and attitudinal attributes for a deep understanding of your audience. And once you know who your audiences are, and where to find them, you can deliver your messages to them online.
- Deepen your market understanding with over 14,000 psychographic and behavioral attributes on top of your custom attributes
- Test the viability of new market segments for development
- Deliver online content to people who match your ideal content
- See whether your target customers are really the ones engaging with your owned and paid media
How can I ask a Spark Model?
If you're considering running a Spark Model in our next USCS research wave, contact your Customer Success Manager who will walk you through the details. Note that Spark Models come at an additional cost.
At a high level, the process involves three steps:
- We work with you to define survey questions based on your objectives., the type of insights you need, and whether online targeting is a priority.
- We place your question in our USCS survey with any conditional screening logic, if appropriate.
- Depending on our survey schedule, your insights are available in our Ignite platform and ready for digital activation after approximately 12 weeks