Before you get started, please read about onboarding First Party Data.
Registering with Resonate
You will need to upload your file via Box.net. Step by step instructions for using Box.net appear at the end of this article. When using Box.net to send Resonate your data:
File names must be in the following format:
- Resonate cannot accept Microsoft Excel (“.xls” or “.xslx”) files.
- Please avoid special characters and spaces in the filename.
Uploading Your File
Resonate will create a Box.com file upload account for you. When this happened, you will receive an email inviting you into Box.com. Follow these steps to begin uploading your data file to Resonate for Intelligent Append.
- Click Create Password link in Welcome email (see Figure 1)
- Type in a new password
- Passwords must have at least 8 characters
- Passwords must include at least 2 numbers
- Log into your Box.com account (see Figure 2)
- Upload a file using drag and drop from your file manager (see Figure 3)
- After a successful upload, you will be taken to a view of your file (see Figure 4)
Let your Resonate Client Partner know when you’ve completed uploading the files, and we’ll take it from here.
Upload data to Box.com
Follow these steps to upload your offline file to Resonate.
Figure 1: Box welcome email
Figure 2: Login to Box.com account screen shot
Figure 3: Upload file screen shot
Figure 4: Successful upload screen shot